Sunday, August 26, 2012

Danes take Saratoga crown

Saratoga Springs, NY- The University at Albany ran through the Barbarians and Syracuse University to face Albany Law in the championship. Law made it past the Purple Haze and Berkshire on a very hot day. The championship game was a see saw event where the the Danes took control at the very end of the first half when Aisi's drop kick restart found Albany's Russo in full stride for the score. Law could not recover and the Dane's fitness would power them through.

Danes travel to Providence, RI to face Brown University. Albany's East Coast Rugby Conference opener is 9/14/12 at American International College.

1 comment:

seo said...



Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
pictures of college